Benefits to choosing Quartz

  • Beauty of quartz and resin derived from its multi-dimensional, gem-like color
  • Low-maintenance
  • Non-porous so no sealing required
  • Heat- and scratch-resistant material with a radiant surface
  • Just as strong as Granite

The Green Option

Although some quartz countertops are actually made of quarried slabs of the natural stone, the new engineered material is actually created through a manufacturing process that mixes approximately 90 percent ground natural quartz with 10 percent polymer resins.

The 90 percent of stone-like materials that form the base of quartz countertops are all waste by-products of other quarrying or manufacturing processes. No natural stone is quarried solely for use in quartz countertops. Even the resins that comprise the remaining 10 percent of a quartz countertop have become more natural and less synthetic. Because of how quartz is processed this means there is no new mining necessary to produce quartz countertops, limiting the environmental impact.

Contact us today!

Call All Teriors today at 480-921-8419 to set up an appointment to visit our bathroom and kitchen countertop showroom at 214 S Price Rd, #101, Tempe, AZ 85281. Our bathroom and kitchen counter home remodeling services are available for Phoenix and the surrounding communities. You can also reach us with any Phoenix custom kitchen or bathroom countertop questions through our Contact Us page.